Sample of Current Research Projects
- When just clinical care is not enough: The contextual role of service and hospitality in patients choice of healthcare providers.
- Understanding customer preferences for health and wellness tourism destinations.
- Healthy hospitality and wellness-themed hotels: assessing customer preferences and performance.
- Service innovation in healthcare: the conflicting impact of multiple stakeholders and decision-makers
- Evaluation of the design of mental and behavioral health facilities
- Impact of daylight on the presence of families in neonatal intensive care units
- The role and expectations of the next generation of healthcare facility design teams
- Design and research recommendations for the Weill Neurological Intensive Care Unit
The Impact of Restaurant Menu Labeling on Food Choice
Anticipation and Surprise with a Service Experience: Implications for Subjective Wellbeing
More information will be coming soon.
Please contact us with any questions at:CIHF@cornell.edu