Why join CIHF?
CIHF is supported by a network of corporate members critical to the mission of integrating the fields of hospitality, health management/policy, and design thinking to enhance service excellence in healthcare, wellness, senior living, and related industries.
- Advisory board seat in CIHF. The board, composed of senior-level leaders in the industry, meets twice annually.
- Recognition as a partner of CIHF on our website, including your corporate logo, a link to your company’s website, and the advisory board member’s personal bio and photo.
- Opportunity to participate as a guest lecturer in classes.
- Opportunity to participate as a panelist at CIHF events.
- Your corporate name listed as a CIHF partner on all press releases that announce CIHF publications and other CIHF news.
- Your corporate name and logo (with a web link) featured on a rotating basis in the CIHF newsletter, which circulates
- to industry executives, practitioners, and educators worldwide.
- Opportunity to be considered as a speaker at other conferences and seminars where CIHF is creating a panel.
- Priority access to highly-motivated students for employment and internship opportunities.
- Opportunity to mentor and interact with graduate and undergraduate students with an interest in these fields.
- Invitations to select industry events.
- All benefits associated with the Corporate Membership
- Recognition as founding member above regular members
- Priority consideration for speaking opportunities.
- Exclusive sponsorship of one of the following each year as founding member:
- CIHF Roundtable
- CIHF conference (Platinum sponsorship)
Learn more about what CIHF has to offer through our Brochure below.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact Melissa Carlisle ’97, Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations, at email@example.com or 607.255.1078.